Very good news has been given by the Haryana government to unmarried people of Haryana. In fact, a pension scheme has been started by the government, which has been named Haryana Unmarried Pension Scheme by the government. In this scheme, benefits will be given mainly to such people who are not married yet. Women can also apply under the scheme and men can also apply. The government has fixed an age limit to give the benefit of the scheme, people falling under the same age limit will be given pension under the scheme. Let us know in detail in the article what is Haryana Unmarried Pension Scheme and how to apply for Unmarried Pension Scheme Haryana.
Haryana Unmarried Pension Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Unmarried Pension Scheme|
|who started||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiary||unmarried women and men of the state|
|when announced||July, 2023|
|Objective||Pension to unmarried women and men|
|helpline number||0172-2715090 1800-2000-023 (Simple Helpline Number)|
The Central and State Government together are giving pension to the widows every month under the Widow Pension Scheme .
What is Haryana Unmarried Pension Scheme
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has launched a pension scheme for unmarried people in the state of Haryana, which is called Avivahit Pension Yojana in Hindi and Haryana Unmarried Pension Yojana in English language. Not only unmarried women will get the benefit of this scheme, but unmarried men will also get its benefit. To give the benefit of the scheme, the government has fixed an age limit, under which unmarried women and men will be given the benefit of the scheme. The pension which will be given under the scheme, will continue to be received by the beneficiary in his bank account every month.
Haryana Unmarried Pension Scheme Total Beneficiary
Due to this scheme, about 1 lakh 25 thousand people will get financial assistance under the scheme. He will be able to use this financial assistance for his personal works.
Objective of Haryana Unmarried Pension Scheme
Many such people reside in the state of Haryana, who have not been able to get married due to some reason and now the age of marriage of such people has also passed. In such a situation, if such people do not do any work, then they have to wander here and there to meet their economic needs. That’s why the government has launched the pension scheme with the aim of providing financial assistance to the unmarried old age people of Haryana, so that the unmarried can get some financial help in the form of pension. Because of this scheme, unmarried women and men will no longer need to raise their hands in front of any person to earn their living.
Benefits and Features of Haryana Unmarried Pension Scheme
- Unmarried Pension Scheme is running in the state of Haryana, which will benefit such women and men who are not married, that is, who are unmarried.
- Women and men of every age will not be given the benefit of the scheme, but only those whose age is between 45 years to 60 years will get the benefit of the scheme.
- More than 1,25,000 people have been estimated by the government to get the benefit of this scheme.
- The financial assistance that will be given under the scheme will be of ₹ 2750, which will be given to the direct beneficiary through direct benefit transfer mode in his bank account.
- All the people getting pension under the scheme will get pension in their bank account on the fixed date of every month.
- Due to getting financial assistance under the scheme, the economic condition of unmarried women and men living in the state of Haryana will improve to a great extent.
- Due to getting money under the scheme, now unmarried citizens will not need to spread their hands in front of anyone to meet their needs.
- Due to this scheme, the standard of living of such women and men who are not married will improve.
Eligibility for Haryana Unmarried Pension Scheme
- Only permanent residents of Haryana will get the benefit of Haryana Unmarried Pension Scheme.
- Women and men who are not married will be eligible for the scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will also be given to such people who have become widows or widowers after getting married.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to such women and men whose age ranges from 45 years to 60 years.
- The annual income of the person applying for the scheme should be less than 1,80,000.
- The person should have a bank account, because in this the pension money will be given by the government, as well as the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Only after applying in the scheme, the person will get the benefit if found eligible.
Documents for Haryana Unmarried Pension Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- Bank account statement
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- Haryana Skill Employment Corporation
Unmarried Pension Scheme Official Website
If you want to apply in Unmarried Pension Scheme then you must know about the official website of this scheme. You can apply for the scheme by visiting this link and can get more information about the scheme.
Unmarried Pension Scheme Application Form (Application Form PDF)
If you want to apply in the Unmarried Pension Scheme and want to download the application form of the pension scheme, then we have given you a link to the official website of the scheme in this article, by visiting the same website you can apply for the scheme. You can download the form and take a print out of it. Although this scheme has not started yet. That’s why you have to wait a bit to apply now.
Under the Haryana Antyodaya Urja Suraksha Yojana, the government is waiving off half the electricity bills of families with income below Rs 1 lakh.
Online application under Haryana Unmarried Pension Scheme (Online Apply)
- To apply for the Haryana Unmarried Pension Scheme, the first applicant has to go to the home page of the official website issued for the scheme.
- After going to the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Welfare Scheme. By doing this, the next page opens on the screen.
- In the page that has opened on your screen, you have to click on the option of Apply for Pension Scheme, after which another page will appear on the screen.
- In the page that has appeared on your screen, now you have to click on the option of Unmarried Pension Scheme. By doing this, the application form opens on your screen in PDF format.
- You have to download the application form which has appeared on your screen and take a print out of it.
- Now whatever information you are being asked to enter inside the application form, you have to enter all those information in their designated place.
- After filling all the information, you have to attach the photo copy of the required documents with the application form.
- Now you have to take the application form and submit it to the concerned department.
- In this way, by following the above process, application can be made in Haryana Unmarried Pension Scheme. Now you will continue to get all further information on your phone number and email ID.
Haryana Unmarried Pension Scheme Helpline Number
In this article, we have provided you important information about the Unmarried Pension Scheme. Now we are also giving you the helpline number of the scheme below so that you can get more information about the scheme. Or register your complaints.
0172-2715090 & 1800-2000-023 (Simple Helpline Number)
Q: Where is the Unmarried Pension Scheme?
Q: How much money will be available in the Unmarried Pension Scheme?
Ans: Rs 2,750 per month
Q: Who started the Unmarried Pension Scheme?
Ans: Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar
Q: How to get money under Unmarried Pension Scheme?
Ans: Will have to apply in the scheme
Q: How to apply in Unmarried Pension Scheme?
Ans: By visiting the official website
Q: What is the helpline number of Unmarried Pension Scheme?
Ans : 0172-2715090