Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023: Application Form, UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Status Available @mksy.up.gov.in. Yogi government has invited online application forms for “Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023”. Yogi government has invited online application forms for Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023. As you all know, UP Government has issued the notification of “Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana” . This scheme has been started for “UP Govt Scheme for Girl Child”. The scheme was announced in the budget 2019-20. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance from the birth of the girl child till her marriage.
MKSY UP Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023 registration started
Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Mr. Yogi Aditya Nath. The main objective of this scheme is to improve the future of the girl child, the entire expenditure from her birth to marriage will be borne by the state government. Under this scheme only 2 daughters of a family will get the benefit.
If you also want to get detailed information about “ Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023 ”, then definitely read this article. In this article, you will get information about Chief Minister Kanya Sumangla Yojana Registration Form, Kanya Sumangla Yojana Status, Kanya Sumangla Yojana Helpline Number, Chief Minister Kanya Sumangla Yojana Application Form, Kanya Sumangla Yojana money, msksy MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana Beneficiary List PDF, etc.
Summary of UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Mukhya Mantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana (MKSY)|
|Department Name||Women and Child Development Department, Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme name in Hindi||Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana|
|Objective||To provide higher education to the girls of Uttar Pradesh and make their future bright.|
|Budget||1200 crore rupees|
|Scheme Launched Date||25 October, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria: MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2023-24
Information about eligibility/qualification conditions for applying for Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana is given below:
- Resident: Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state. (Domicile Required)
- Only maximum two girls from a family can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Annual Income: The total income of the applicant or his family should not be Rs. 03 lakh or more.
- Twin daughters: If there are twin daughters in a family, then they can also take advantage of this scheme. In this situation, three daughters of a family will get the benefit of this scheme, two twin daughters and one single daughter.
- Adopted: If a family adopts orphan girls, then they can also take advantage of this scheme. And with this two more girls of the family can also take advantage of Kanya Sumangala Yojana. Thus 4 girls in that family will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Documents required for Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- passport-size photo
- mobile number
- Domicile Certificate
- bank account details
- If daughter is adopted then adoption certificate
- Parents ID Card
- Address Proof
MKSY UP Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023 Application Form
Eligible candidates resident of Uttar Pradesh can apply online to get the benefit of “ MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana 2023 ”. Online application information is available below:
- First of all, arrange the necessary documents for online application and go to the official website of Kanya Sumangala yojana ( Direct Link is given below).
- After this click on “ Citizen Service Portal ” on the home page and the online application for this scheme will open in front of you and proceed by clicking on “ I agree ”.
- Now you will have to fill the information asked in the online form like name of the candidate, address, mobile number, name of parents, Aadhaar number, etc.
- After this OTP will come on your registered mobile number, after entering the OTP your online registration will be completed. After this you will get User ID and Password .
- Now you have to login to MSKY Portal and get the application form for Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023 and upload it with all necessary documents and click on “Submit”. And finally forgot to take a photocopy of it.
How to apply offline for Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Yes, you can also apply offline for Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023. For offline application read the information given below:
- Offline application form can be submitted in the office of Block Development Officer / SDM / District Probation Officer / Deputy Chief Probation Officer. The said official will forward all the applicants to the District Probation Officer for online feed.
- All offline applications received from various officers will be uploaded online by the District Probation Officer from Janpad Login. After this, further action regarding the application form filled through offline mode will be done online only.
Application forms sent by post will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Application forms can be obtained free of cost from the office of Kanya Sumangala Portal / Block Development Officer / SDM / District Probation Officer / Deputy Chief Probation Officer.
The levels of implementation of Kanya Sumangala Yojana are as follows:
The scheme is divided into 6 categories, the details of which are as follows:
|First class||Under this category, girls who were born on or after April 1, 2019, can avail the benefits of this scheme. [Profit- Rs 2000]|
|second class||In this category those girls will be included who have been fully vaccinated within one year and were not born before April 01, 2018. [Profit- Rs 1000]|
|third class||The third category will include those girls who have taken admission in class I during the current academic session. [Profit- Rs 2000]|
|Fourth class||Under the fourth category, those girls will be included who have taken admission in the sixth class during the current academic session. [Profit- Rs 2000]|
|fifth grade||The fifth category will include those girls who have taken admission in class IX during the current academic session. [Profit- Rs 2000]|
|sixth grade||Under the sixth category, those girls will be included who have passed 10th/12th class and have taken admission in graduation degree or at least two year diploma during the current academic session. [Profit- Rs 2000]|
Most important information related to Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Many parents are asking us that their daughter has grown up and did not apply for this scheme earlier. Can I apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana now? So our answer will be yes, because applicants can apply in any category. Read below to understand better:
As you know, this scheme is divided into a total of 6 categories. A separate application can be made for availing the benefits of each category. Beneficiaries can apply directly in any category if eligible. The benefit will be admissible if they are eligible in any of the categories subsequent to the category applied for. For example, if the applicant could not apply earlier for any reason for the benefits of the first 2 categories, then now he can directly apply for the benefits received at the time of admission in class 1 in category 3.
Benefit/Amount of Chief Minister Sumangala Scheme
- The first installment will be given by the state government at the time of birth of the girl child.
- The second installment will be given for the vaccination of the girl child.
- On taking admission in class 6, an amount of Rs 3,000 will be deposited in the girl’s account.
- 5,000 will be given on taking admission in class 8.
- 7,000 will be provided on passing high school (10th).
- On passing the Intermediate (12th) examination, Rs 8,000 will be deposited in the girl’s account.
- After the girl completes 21 years, financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh will be provided for her marriage.
Important Links – UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023
|Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application Form | Direct Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Citizen Notification||Click Here|
|Kanya Sumangla Yoajana (MKSY) Application Form
|Official website||Click Here|
FAQs – MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana (MKSY) 2023
Question: Can one apply offline for Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2023?
Answer: Yes, you can apply for this offline also. For this you will have to download the offline application form and submit it along with all the necessary documents to the office of Block Development Officer (Development Block Officer), SDM, Probation Officer, Deputy Chief Probation Officer etc.
Question: How to see Kanya Sumangala Yojana Status?
Answer: To know the status of your application form, you can login to MKSY website.
Question: When will the money of Kanya Sumangala Yojana come?
Answer: The money of this scheme will come in six categories. Firstly, an amount of Rs 2000 will be provided on the birth of a girl child, second category – on vaccination of a girl child, and category 3 – on the girl taking admission in class 1. Category 4 – On admission of girl in class 6 – an amount of Rs 2000 will be provided. Category 5 – After taking admission in class 9, an amount of Rs 3000 will be given and in category 6, after passing high school (10th), Rs 7,000 will be provided and after passing intermediate (12th) examination, Rs 8,000 will be given in the girl’s account. Will be inserted.
Question: When will the Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala Yojana list be released?
Answer: You can check MKSY Beneficiary List on the official website.
Question: When can I apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Answer: Applicants for this scheme can apply separately for each category to get benefits. For example, if the applicant for some reason does not apply for the benefits of the first category, then he can directly get the benefit of this scheme at the time of admission in the first category in category 3.
Question: How to apply for Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
Answer: You can apply for UP Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana (MKSY) through online or offline mode, detailed information of which is available on our website.
Question: How much money will be given under Kanya Sumangala Scheme?
Answer: Under this scheme, Uttar Pradesh government provides financial assistance up to Rs 15 thousand.
Note: To get more information about MukhyaMantri Kanya Sumangla Yojana (MKSY) 2023-24, Status, Application Form, List, etc details please visit official website.