Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana: The Government of Madhya Pradesh keeps launching various welfare schemes from time to time for different categories of citizens living in Madhya Pradesh. Although the government has not launched any new scheme now, but the government has changed the name of Madhya Pradesh Yuva Kaushal Earning Scheme and now this scheme will be known as Madhya Pradesh Sikho Earn Scheme. Under the scheme, the government is mainly focusing on the educated and unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh and is making all efforts to ensure that they get employment. Let us know in detail in this article what is the Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme and how to apply for the Learn Earn Scheme in Madhya Pradesh.
Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme 2023 (MP Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana)
|Scheme Name:||Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme|
|when announced||March, 2023|
|who started||Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Beneficiary||unemployed youth of the state|
|Grant||8-10 thousand rupees|
|official website||Click here|
Under the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Udyam Kranti Yojana, the government is providing loan facility to the unemployed youth, along with interest subsidy is also being given.
What is CM Sikho Kamao Yojana (What is MP CM Sikho Kamao Yojana)
Shikho Kamao Yojana has been launched in the state of Madhya Pradesh by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan. According to the government, the benefit of the scheme will be given to the youth of Madhya Pradesh. Such youth of Madhya Pradesh who want to get free training and also want to earn money during training should apply in this scheme today itself. Under the scheme, the youth will be given training according to their trade and they will also be given money in different amounts every month by the government for training for 1 year. If the youth wants, they can also apply for getting a job in the same company in which they are taking training after completing the training.
Objective of Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme
The youth of Madhya Pradesh can get training for free, as well as they can get some money during the training so that they do not have to worry about the economic situation, that is why the Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme has been started by the government. The target has been set by the government in this scheme that when the youth will get training under the scheme and they will be successful in getting the job, then it will reduce the unemployment rate in the state of Madhya Pradesh very fast, as well as the youth will also feel that The government is really doing a great job for them.
Under the Sant Ravidas Self-Employment Scheme, the government is giving a loan of Rs 25 lakh, for this the application has to be done like this.
|12th class pass youth||₹8000 per month|
|To youths who have passed ITI||₹8500 per month|
|Youth holding diploma||₹9000 per month|
|Youth with more education||₹10000 per month|
To get this financial assistance under the scheme, every youth should have a bank account in his own name, because the government will give the money of the scheme to the youth under the Direct Benefit Transfer System.
Benefits and Features of Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme
- Let us tell you that the name of the Chief Minister Yuva Kaushal Earning Scheme, which was earlier by the Madhya Pradesh Government, has been changed to Sikho Earn Yojana.
- According to the notification of the government, the government will provide financial assistance ranging from ₹ 8000 to ₹ 10000 every month to the youth who are eligible for this scheme and are selected as beneficiaries.
- Whatever money will be received under the scheme, the youth will get it directly in their bank account.
- In the initial phase, the government has set a target of training 100,000 youth under the scheme.
- The process of applying for the scheme has also been kept online by the government so that more and more youth can take advantage of the scheme.
- After joining the scheme, the government will make efforts to ensure that the youth gets a job in the same company after the completion of the training.
- Under the scheme, when the youth will complete the training of 1 month, then after that they will start getting the money of the scheme.
- Beneficiary youth will get the money of Madhya Pradesh Learn Earn Scheme for 1 year.
- Such youths who are related to the fields of engineering, banking sector, hotel management, media marketing, electronic, information technology, chartered accountant etc. will be given training under the scheme.
Under the Rajiv Yuva Utthan Yojana, the Chhattisgarh state government is providing free coaching to the students as well as a facility of Rs.1,000.
Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme Course List
As we told you that training will be given in various fields under this scheme, but if you want to know which other courses will be conducted by the government under Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme, then for this click on this direct official link , here From this, the list of courses will be shown on your screen.
Eligibility in Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme
- Only the original residents of Madhya Pradesh will be able to get the benefit of the scheme.
- The same youth is entitled for the scheme who do not have employment and job.
- Youth between the age of 18 to 29 years can apply in the scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, at least the youth must have passed 12th class.
- It is also necessary for the youth to have a bank account in his own name.
Documents in Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Composite ID
- Proof of educational qualification
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme Important Dates
|Registration of establishments started||June 7|
|youth registration started||June 15|
|Start of placement||July 15|
|Contract started between establishments and state government||31 July|
|Start giving work to the youth||1 August|
|Youth will get money||From 1 September|
Under the Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana by the Bihar government, the government is providing an incentive amount of Rs 10,000 to the students.
Application of Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme Training Institute (Start Application Process)
Yes, from June 7, the process of applying for training institutes under Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana was starting. But due to technical problem in the official portal, the process has not started yet. The problem of the portal is being fixed soon. As soon as this is done, the registration process will start.
Application of youth in Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme from June 25
Under the Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana, applications for the youth of the state were starting from June 15. But due to non-preparation of the portal, the date of registration in this scheme has been extended by 10 days. That is, now the beneficiaries will be able to apply from June 25. If you are the beneficiary of this scheme and are eligible for it then you can apply from 25th June. You will be given 1 month’s time for this.
Under the Free Laptop Scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government is giving Rs 25,000 to class 12th students to buy laptops.
Online Registration in Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme
- To apply in Madhya Pradesh Learn Earn Scheme, first of all the person has to go to the official website of the scheme , whose link is given in the article.
- After going to the home page of the official website, you have to click on the register or registration option.
- After this, you have to enter your Samagra ID here, if you do not have your Samagra ID, then click on the option that you do not have.
- After this, some information will be asked from you, by filling which you can complete the registration process.
- After the registration is complete, you will have to log in, and after that you can apply in this scheme.
- If you are an organization or a company, then you have to select it and if you are an unemployed youth, then you have to click on that option.
- Now an application form will open on your screen, in which whatever information is being asked to enter, all that information has to be entered in the designated place.
- Now you need to click on the option of upload document and upload all the documents required.
- Now in the last you have to press the register button.
- In this way, when you follow the above process, your online application in this scheme is completed, after which any further information will be sent to you from time to time on the phone number or email ID entered by you. But it keeps on meeting.
Status and list of application in Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme (Check Status and List)
- After applying in this scheme, if you want to check its status or want to see your name in the list, then for this you have to go to the official portal.
- From here you have to select the Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme.
- And then after this some information will be asked from you. By filling it you can check the status of your application.
Under the Ruk Jana Nahi scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government is giving a chance to the students who have failed in class 10th and 12th to re-examine.
Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme Helpline Number
Through the above article, we have provided you important information about the Seekho Kamao Yojana running in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Despite this, if you want to get more information about this scheme or you want to register your complaint, then below we have also given you the helpline number of the scheme, on which you can contact. Chief Minister Learn Earn Yojana Toll Free Number is as follows.
Q: What was the earlier name of Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh Youth Skill Earning Scheme
Q: Who started the Madhya Pradesh Learn Earn Scheme?
Ans: Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Q: Who will get the benefit of the Learn Earn Scheme?
Ans: Unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh
Q: How much money will be available in the Learn Earn scheme?
Ans: 8 to 10 thousand rupees per month
Q: What is the helpline number of Madhya Pradesh Learn Earn Scheme?
Ans : 1800-599-0019
Q: What is the official website of Madhya Pradesh Learn Earn Scheme?
Ans : yuvaportal.mp.gov.in