[PMAY] Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023: PM Awas New List Download Search Name | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 | Pradhan Mantri PM Awas Yojana 2023 Registration || housing scheme online form Today in this article we will tell you about such a scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in which people of middle income group who do not have their own house can get their permanent house built through this scheme. This scheme, “Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana” , was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 June 2015.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023 PM Awas Yojana New List 2023
The main objective of this scheme is to provide own house to every eligible family living below the poverty line by the year 2023. This scheme will prove to be helpful for those people who live in slums, kutcha houses. Through this article, we have provided detailed information about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 objective, benefits, eligibility, how to apply, etc. below.
Good News! Very soon the central government is going to provide houses to 38862 poor families under PM Awas Yojana 2023. Under PM Awas Yojana, the central government will send money directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries of this scheme. If you also want to get the benefit of this scheme, then register now and if you want to know your name in PM Awas Yojana Beneficiary List, then check the information given below and take advantage of this scheme.
PMAY Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023: In this scheme, the government provides a subsidy of Rs 02.67 lakh on the interest of the home loan to buy a house. In this scheme, the Central Government provides loans at a cheap rate to the eligible families living below the poverty line. Those families whose annual income is three lakh rupees, only those families can apply in this scheme.
In this scheme, the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs is emphasizing on timely completion of housing construction work across the country so that the common people and poor families can get the benefit of this facility. In this scheme, the government has started this scheme keeping in mind the things like the danger caused by the shape of the land, loss of life, inter-urban migration etc.
Highlights of PM Awas Yojana 2023
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|By Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|22 June 2015
|purpose of the plan
|provide permanent home
|poor families of the country
|PMAY Phase 1 Duration
|April 2015 to March 2017
|PMAY Phase 2 Duration
|April 2017 to March 2019
|PMAY Phase 3 Duration
|April 2019 to March 2022
|PMAY Phase 4 Duration
|From April 2022 to March 2024 (Tentative)
|PMAY official website
PM Awas Yojana 2023 new update
This scheme was launched by the Central Government in the year 2015. The main objective of this scheme has been set a target of ensuring housing by 2023. Under which a target has been set to build about 1.12 crore houses by 2023. In this scheme, approval has been given to construct more houses in urban areas. According to the information received so far, a total of one crore one lakh houses have been constructed.
It is the dream of Prime Minister Narendra Modi that every citizen of India should have his own permanent house. Keeping this in mind, PM Awas Yojana was started. In this scheme, people will get new employment opportunities due to which the unemployment rate will also decline and the economic system of the country will also be strengthened.
Information about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 eligibility conditions
If you also want to take advantage of PM Awas Yojana 2023, then check the eligibility conditions given below:
- In this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India, only then he can apply for this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should be above 18 years.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the applicant should not have any pucca house/house of his own.
- No member of the applicant’s family should own any property.
- The applicant is not taking advantage of any government scheme.
- Income Criteria: The annual income of the applicant should not be more than Rs 3 lakh.
You May Also Likes
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 application
- Aadhar card
- Income ratio
- Postal address
- Caste certificate (if required)
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
How to apply online for PMAY Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023?
If you also Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 || If you are thinking of applying for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023, then you can apply online. Follow the steps given below to apply online:
- Interested and eligible applicants want to apply online for this scheme, they have to go to the official website of PM Awas Yojana, whose link is given below, click there.
- As soon as you go to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- After which you will see the option of “Citizen Assessment” in the menu on the home page.
- As soon as you click on this option, two more options will open in front of you, the two options will be Slum Dwellers and Benefits Under 3 Components .
- Now the applicant has to click on these options as per his/her eligibility and fill the online form given in it.
- After this, a new window will open in front of you in which you have to fill all the information asked in it.
- After that you have to enter the 12 digit Aadhar card number and fill your name according to the Aadhar card and click on the check option.
- Now the information asked in the online application form has to be filled. which is like this. Such as the name of the head of the family, name of the district and state, age, present address, mobile number, caste, Aadhaar number, and city or village name etc.
- After filling all the information click on the submit button.
- In this way you can apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023 New List / List “Search by Name”
If you have also applied for PM Awas Yojana 2023 and you want to know your application status then you can easily check your name. To see the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023, you have to visit the official website of PMAY. On the homepage, you will find the option of “Search Beneficiary” in the menu bar, click on it and proceed by clicking on the option of “Search by Name” . After this you have to fill your Aadhaar number and you can see your name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023 or Beneficiary List.
Direct Links Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023
FAQs – PMAY 2023: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023
|Question: How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023?Answer: You can register online for the housing scheme. For this, first of all you have to check the eligibility, if you are eligible for this then go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and apply online, information about which is given above.
|Question: How to see Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023 Beneficiary List / New List?Answer: To download PM Awas Yojana List New, you will have to go to the official website of PMAY, there you can see the beneficiary list by clicking on the option of search for beneficiary.
|Question: What is the Official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?Answer: The PMAY official website is https://pmaymis.gov.in/
|Question: Where to contact for problems related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023?Answer: For any problem related to PMAY scheme, you can contact on the number given below:
If you want to ask any question related to this scheme “[PMAY] Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023: PM Awas New List Download Name Search”, then write in the comment below.